We’re excited to welcome you back to the Bijou Theatre! To ensure a safe environment for our patrons, artists, staff, and crew alike, we are implementing the following COVID-19 policies for the shows listed below. We will continue to monitor our local health situation and make determinations for future shows on a rolling basis.
September 20 | Kathleen Edwards (refund window closed)
September 21 | Son Volt (refund window closed)
September 24 | Lindsey Buckingham (refund window closed)
September 29 | Allman Betts Band (refund window closed)
October 6 | Boy Named Banjo
October 7 | Henry Cho
October 8 | Darrell Scott
October 11 | Tallest Man on Earth
October 12 | Knoxville Jazz Orchestra
October 15 | Billy Prine & the Prine Time Band
October 19 | Samantha Fish
October 21 | Drive-By Truckers
October 22 | Scott Miller
October 24 | Michael W. Smith
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ADULTS 18 & UP
Adults must possess and present a valid photo ID, along with EITHER of the following:
- A printed or digital copy of a verified negative COVID-19 test result, matching the photo ID and administered within 72 hours of the day of event, by or under the supervision of a healthcare professional. BINAXNow and Ellume COVID-19 home tests will be accepted, but only those verified via telehealth supervision.
- A valid COVID-19 vaccination record matching the photo ID, demonstrating complete vaccination at least two weeks prior to the day of the event. Documentation can be in the form of a photo of the card on a mobile phone, a physical photocopy, or the original card.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR MINORS
- For minors eligible for the vaccine (aged 12 – 17) but without a photo ID, a verified negative COVID-19 test result OR a valid COVID-19 vaccination record alone will be accepted.
- For minors aged 2 – 11, masks must be worn at all times except when actively eating or drinking. Masks will be available upon request.
TO HELP KEEP YOU & OTHERS SAFE
- Masks are highly encouraged but not required for all patrons, regardless of vaccination.
- Masks are required for all staff, regardless of vaccination status.
- Venue staff and crew are subject to the exact same requirements as show attendees.
If you’re unable to meet these requirements you can request a refund for the shows specifically listed above until Thursday, Sept 23 at 5PM ET. After that window, no refunds will be allowed.
For tickets purchased through Ticketmaster, a refund link will be visible under the event in your Ticketmaster account. Please use this link to request a refund. Instructions below:
- Log in to your Ticketmaster online account.
- Click “My Tickets” to get to your “My Events” Page.
- Click the “See Details” button to the right of your order.
- Click the Contact Us button at the bottom right of the screen and choose “Email Us”. Please ensure that in the Subject box, you select “Request a Refund”. In the Refund or Credit, select “Refund”, then let us know the Refund Quantity you are requesting (“Full” or “Part of My Order”). If Partial, you state which seats you would like refunded.
- Once you click the blue “Send” button, you will receive an automated reply letting you know that your refund has been submitted. Note that refunds will be processed to the original method of payment used at time of purchase, which is usually completed within 30 days
If the tickets were transferred to you, you will need to transfer them back to the original purchaser in order for them to request a refund.
For tickets purchased in-person or over the phone with our box office, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, please provide your full name and phone number, and your order number.
If you receive a positive test, please reach out to us via email at email@example.com, and we will help facilitate a full refund.
By visiting the Bijou Theatre, each visitor voluntarily assumes all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agrees to release the Bijou Theatre from any liability related to such exposure regardless of any action or inaction by the Bijou Theatre or another visitor, guest, or employee of the Bijou Theatre.
We appreciate your cooperation and dedication to bringing live music back to Knoxville safely.
Previously announced performances that have been affected by the pandemic are listed below.
FULL LIST OF CANCELED/POSTPONED EVENTS BELOW:
The Allman Betts Band – June 1, 2021 (rescheduled to September 29, 2021)
Hal and Phil Off the Record 7 with Bob! – April 20, 2021 (rescheduled to October 5, 2021)
James Gregory – January 15, 2021 (rescheduled to November 19, 2021)
Jon Meacham -April 22, 2021 (rescheduled to April 21, 2022)
Leanne Morgan – May 7, 2021 (rescheduled to November 7, 2021)
Leanne Morgan – May 8, 2021, 3pm (rescheduled to November 6, 2021, 3pm)
Leanne Morgan – May 8, 2021, 8pm (rescheduled to November 6, 2021, 8pm)