We’re excited to welcome you back to the Bijou Theatre! To ensure a safe environment for our patrons, artists, staff, and crew alike, we are implementing the following COVID-19 policies for the shows listed below. We will continue to monitor our local health situation and make determinations for future shows on a rolling basis.
October 21 | Drive-By Truckers (refund window closed)
October 22 | Scott Miller (refund window closed)
October 24 | Michael W. Smith (refund window closed)
October 28 | Switchfoot (refund window not applicable)
October 31 | The Pilot Light Halloween Show (refund window not applicable)
November 2 | The Record Company
November 4 | Gaelic Storm
November 5 | The Dirty Guv’nahs
November 6 & 7 | Leanne Morgan
November 12-14 | UT Opera Theatre (refund window not applicable)
November 17 | Todd Snider
November 18 | Morning Pointe Seniors Got Talent (refund window not applicable)
November 19 | James Gregory
November 28 | Knoxville Symphony Orchestra (refund window not applicable)
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ADULTS 18 & UP
Adults must possess and present a valid photo ID, along with EITHER of the following:
- A vaccination record demonstrating complete vaccination at least two weeks prior to the day of show. Vaccine cards can be in the form of a photo on your phone, physical photocopy, or original document.
- Printed or digital copy of a negative COVID-19 test result, taken within 72 hours of the day of show administered by, or under the supervision of, a healthcare professional. BINAXNow and Ellume COVID-19 home tests will be accepted, but only those including telehealth supervision.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR MINORS
- For minors eligible for the vaccine (aged 12 – 17) but without a photo ID, a verified negative COVID-19 test result OR a valid COVID-19 vaccination record alone will be accepted.
- For minors aged 2 – 11, masks must be worn at all times except when actively eating or drinking. Masks will be available upon request.
TO HELP KEEP YOU & OTHERS SAFE
- Masks are highly encouraged but not required for all patrons, regardless of vaccination.
- Masks are required for all staff, regardless of vaccination status.
- Venue staff and crew are subject to the exact same requirements as show attendees.
If you’re unable to meet these requirements, you can request a refund until Saturday, October 23rd at 10PM ET. After that window, no refunds will be allowed.
For tickets purchased through Ticketmaster, please use the “Request a Refund” link in your online account. After submitting your request, your refund will be processed to the original method of payment used at time of purchase. Note that refunds will be processed to the original method of payment used at time of purchase, which is usually completed within 30 days.
If the tickets were transferred to you, you will need to transfer them back to the original purchaser in order for them to request a refund.
For tickets purchased in-person or over the phone with our box office, please email email@example.com. In the email, please provide your full name and phone number, and your order number.
If you receive a positive test, please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help facilitate a full refund.
By visiting the Bijou Theatre, each visitor voluntarily assumes all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agrees to release the Bijou Theatre from any liability related to such exposure regardless of any action or inaction by the Bijou Theatre or another visitor, guest, or employee of the Bijou Theatre.
We appreciate your cooperation and dedication to bringing live music back to Knoxville safely.
Previously announced performances that have been affected by the pandemic are listed below.
FULL LIST OF CANCELED/POSTPONED EVENTS BELOW:
The Allman Betts Band – June 1, 2021 (rescheduled to September 29, 2021)
Hal and Phil Off the Record 7 with Bob! – April 20, 2021 (rescheduled to October 5, 2021)
James Gregory – January 15, 2021 (rescheduled to November 19, 2021)
Jon Meacham -April 22, 2021 (rescheduled to April 21, 2022)
Leanne Morgan – May 8, 2020 to October 16, 2020 to May 7, 2021 (rescheduled to November 7, 2021)
Leanne Morgan – May 9, 2020 to October 17, 2020 to May 8, 2021, 3pm (rescheduled to November 6, 2021, 3pm)
Leanne Morgan – May 9, 2020 to October 17, 2020 to May 8, 2021, 8pm (rescheduled to November 6, 2021, 8pm)