Looking to produce an event? With a capacity of 755 for a seated event, the Bijou Theatre is a great venue for a variety of different presentations.
Performances– The Bijou proudly hosts several arts and cultural groups in our community including the Knoxville Symphony Orchestra, the Knoxville Jazz Orchestra, UT Opera and GO! Contemporary Dance Works.
Fundraisers – The theatre also frequently partners with nonprofit groups to help facilitate their fundraising needs, including the YWCA Annual Tribute to Women, Friends of the Library, The Salvation Army, Bridge Refugee Services, Akima Club of Knoxville, and more. We offer the perfect platform to spread your mission and message to your core audience
Meetings – Looking for somewhere to host your next corporate event? Our full-service conference room and art gallery can each accommodate up to 20 people and provide audio/video capabilities.
Bijou Theatre amenities:
- Front of House Staff (Event Manager, Ushers, etc) will be provided and scheduled by theatre management based on the type of event.
- The Bijou Theatre requires our professional security personnel on site at all events. Theatre shall provide a private security contractor and, at the discretion of Theatre Management, a uniformed Knoxville Police Department officer.
- The Bijou Theatre requires all technical labor to be performed by members of IATSE Local 197, the stagehands’ union, at the discretion of our Technical Director.
- On-Site fully staffed box office for ticket sales to public events on an exclusive in-house basis.
- Concert quality sound and lighting.
- On-Site dressing rooms.
- Unlimited access during rental hours (8am-12am).
- Your event and organization’s name in lights on the classic marquee the night of your event!
(All staffing needs are at the discretion of The Bijou Theatre including number of staff and duration of service, and are at the sole cost of the lessee. Please consult the rate card for applicable charges.)
Please fill out the form below and a staff member will contact you about your event.
We look forward to hosting your next event at the historic Bijou Theatre!
Thank you for your interest in the Bijou Theatre. Please note that the submission of this form does not guarantee a reservation nor constitute and agreement to book the theatre. Determination of eligibility, event programming, and event priority is at the discretion of the Bijou Theatre Center. Due to the volume of rental inquiries we receive, and the competitive nature of our booking calendar, we are not able to accommodate all rental inquiries.
It is understood that the Bijou Theatre retains the right to approve or deny this application at their discretion. Approval of this application will allow the applicant to place the next available hold on the calendar for mutually agreed upon dates but does not guarantee confirmation.